DEBT COLLECTION IN LUXEMBOURGNC Advocat helps you with the drafting of the prior formal notice, the payment request, the in-court or out-of-court enforcement of the claim, and the order for payment …
… in the following areas:
- civil claims (debt acknowledgement, alimony, etc),
- commercial claims (unpaid bills, lack of implementation of contract, etc),
- lease debt.
For this sake, we will provide you with those instruments that are most appropriate at each stage of the litigation:
- development of a collection strategy (both at pre-litigation and litigation stage),
- drafting the formal notice,
- application of the procedure related to interest on late payments,
- locating the debtor and his assets,
- support during negotiations,
- taking the case before the court and obtaining a judgement,
- establishing the different paths that lead to its implementation.
LITIGATION ACROSS THE NATIONAL BORDER
We will help you collect debt beyond the Luxembourg border.
It is highly important to find the right balance between the amount at stake, the sake of the demand and its cost. Before embarking on the procedure we thus inform our clients on the risk and the cost as well as on the procedures.
In order to collect debt from an individual or a company registered in another EU Member State, e.g. France, Belgium, or Germany but with the exception of Denmark, the following three instruments, which may supplement or replace the Luxembourgish ones, are at our disposal:
- the “European Enforcement Order”
- the “European Payment Order” and
- the “European Small Claims Procedure”.
We are in a position to help you find and apply the best commercial and legal strategy possible.
Construction and Property Law
In this area, NC Advocat offers you counsel and help.
NC Advocat offers you its expertise in the day-to-day facets of contract law.
NC Advocat provides counsel in all the areas of entrepreneurial issues.
Contractual and tortious liability law - Insurance law
If you suffer from damage done by your co-contractor or a third party, NC Advocat can help establish those parties’ liability.
NC Advocat accompanies you at every stage of work-related conflicts, regardless of whether you are employer or employee.
Road Traffic Law
Thanks to our extensive experience, we can defend you in all areas related to road traffic law.
We can help you with every issue in this area, be it divorce, paternity, the placing and keeping of children, alimony, adoption, etc.
Rental or commercial lease agreements
As of the moment when you draft your agreement, we are there for you to help protect your interests in the best way possible.
NC Advocat helps you with drafting the formal letter of demand, the statement of claim, matters of forced execution, wage withholding, etc.