Litigation as a result of lack of agreementOnce taking legal action has become inevitable, NC Advocat assists you in Labour Court in the following areas:
- dismissal for gross and wilful misconduct: indemnities, serious misconduct, precautionary lay-off, dismissal procedure, etc;
- dismissal for professional inadequacy: indemnities, etc;
- dismissal for inaptitude: medical exam at the occupational doctor’s, vocational reintegration, indemnities, etc;
- economic lay-off: obligation of vocational reintegration, re-employment priority, indemnities, etc;
- termination agreement: procedure, conventional termination and indemnities;
- psychic and social risk factors: suffering at work, moral or sexual harassment, etc;
- accident at work: medical exam for the sake of re-employment and
- modification of the employment contract.
We are in a position to help you find and apply the best commercial and legal strategy possible.
Construction and Property Law
In this area, NC Advocat offers you counsel and help.
NC Advocat offers you its expertise in the day-to-day facets of contract law.
NC Advocat provides counsel in all the areas of entrepreneurial issues.
Contractual and tortious liability law - Insurance law
If you suffer from damage done by your co-contractor or a third party, NC Advocat can help establish those parties’ liability.
NC Advocat accompanies you at every stage of work-related conflicts, regardless of whether you are employer or employee.
Road Traffic Law
Thanks to our extensive experience, we can defend you in all areas related to road traffic law.
We can help you with every issue in this area, be it divorce, paternity, the placing and keeping of children, alimony, adoption, etc.
Rental or commercial lease agreements
As of the moment when you draft your agreement, we are there for you to help protect your interests in the best way possible.