Pre-litigation stageWe will help you find the best solution in order to avoid entering court procedures.
NC Advocat can support you in the following areas:
- drafting an employment contract;
- mobility clause, training commitment clauses, variable pay, non-competition clause, etc;
- time at work: extra hours, part-time work, etc;
- maternity or paternity leave.
If the termination of an employment contrat is imminent, the employer has to weigh the risks and respect the procedures established in labour legislation, sometimes also in collective bargaining. The employee must be aware of his or her rights and obligations. NC Advocat intervenes in the following areas:
- negotiated redundancy: transaction, conventional termination, and indemnities,
- conventional termination,
- challenging the dismissal or terminating the employment relationship in court,
- dismissal due to disciplinary reasons,
- dismissal for professional inadequacy or inaptitude, regardless of whether it is the result of a work-related illness or accident,
- economic lay-off.
Litigation as a result of lack of agreementOnce taking legal action has become inevitable, NC Advocat assists you in Labour Court in the following areas:
- dismissal for gross and wilful misconduct: indemnities, serious misconduct, precautionary lay-off, dismissal procedure, etc;
- dismissal for professional inadequacy: indemnities, etc;
- dismissal for inaptitude: medical exam at the occupational doctor’s, vocational reintegration, indemnities, etc;
- economic lay-off: obligation of vocational reintegration, re-employment priority, indemnities, etc;
- termination agreement: procedure, conventional termination and indemnities;
- psychic and social risk factors: suffering at work, moral or sexual harassment, etc;
- accident at work: medical exam for the sake of re-employment and
- modification of the employment contract.
We are in a position to help you find and apply the best commercial and legal strategy possible.
Construction and Property Law
In this area, NC Advocat offers you counsel and help.
NC Advocat offers you its expertise in the day-to-day facets of contract law.
NC Advocat provides counsel in all the areas of entrepreneurial issues.
Contractual and tortious liability law - Insurance law
If you suffer from damage done by your co-contractor or a third party, NC Advocat can help establish those parties’ liability.
NC Advocat accompanies you at every stage of work-related conflicts, regardless of whether you are employer or employee.
Road Traffic Law
Thanks to our extensive experience, we can defend you in all areas related to road traffic law.
We can help you with every issue in this area, be it divorce, paternity, the placing and keeping of children, alimony, adoption, etc.
Rental or commercial lease agreements
As of the moment when you draft your agreement, we are there for you to help protect your interests in the best way possible.
NC Advocat helps you with drafting the formal letter of demand, the statement of claim, matters of forced execution, wage withholding, etc.