We know how to solve conflicts!NC Advocat supports you in court.
We intervene and advise you with any legal formality, individual or corporate, but also in any conflict related to corporate law, notably in the following areas:
- company creation and legal follow-up,
- advice in conflicts related to corporate law,
- voluntary or judicial liquidation,
- voluntary or judicial dissolution,
- acquisition or sell-off of businesses,
- partial contribution of assets,
- transfer of company shares or stocks,
- challenging company decisions,
- negotiation and draft of shareholder agreements,
- guaranty of assets and liabilities and any agreement among associates and
- liability matters.
We are in a position to help you find and apply the best commercial and legal strategy possible.
Construction and Property Law
In this area, NC Advocat offers you counsel and help.
NC Advocat offers you its expertise in the day-to-day facets of contract law.
NC Advocat provides counsel in all the areas of entrepreneurial issues.
Contractual and tortious liability law - Insurance law
If you suffer from damage done by your co-contractor or a third party, NC Advocat can help establish those parties’ liability.
NC Advocat accompanies you at every stage of work-related conflicts, regardless of whether you are employer or employee.
Road Traffic Law
Thanks to our extensive experience, we can defend you in all areas related to road traffic law.
We can help you with every issue in this area, be it divorce, paternity, the placing and keeping of children, alimony, adoption, etc.
Rental or commercial lease agreements
As of the moment when you draft your agreement, we are there for you to help protect your interests in the best way possible.